Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Which java code(file) generates the heartbeat from the datanode and which code(file) listen that heartbeat on the namenode?

+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-11, 06:03
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-11, 18:55
Re: Which java code(file) generates the heartbeat from the datanode and which code(file) listen that heartbeat on the namenode?
Chris, thank you :)
I am using branch 2.
Can you tell me which code receives the heartbeat?
and which code selects the random rack for replication?

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,