Avro >> mail # user >> Host the spec as it looks in trunk somewhere?

Re: Host the spec as it looks in trunk somewhere?
That's fine. I just want something to point to so that I can say, "here's
the spec for the previous release; we've made some changes, nothing
finalized, that you can see here: xxx".