Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Where are we in ZOOKEEPER-1416

+
陈迪豪 2014-01-17, 03:12
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-01-17, 12:12
+
陈迪豪 2014-01-17, 13:02
+
FPJ 2014-01-17, 13:18
+
kishore g 2014-01-17, 16:05
+
FPJ 2014-01-17, 16:15
+
kishore g 2014-01-17, 17:13
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 17:17
+
Flavio Junqueira 2014-01-17, 19:17
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 19:25
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 20:34
+
kishore g 2014-01-17, 22:10
+
Ted Dunning 2014-01-17, 22:14
+
Ted Dunning 2014-01-17, 22:41
+
陈迪豪 2014-01-18, 04:33
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-17, 22:54
+
Stack 2014-01-18, 16:58
+
Ted Dunning 2014-01-19, 00:05
Re: Where are we in ZOOKEEPER-1416
Pardon me, Honghua.
I should have given proper context.

Will pay attention in the future.

Cheers

On Jan 18, 2014, at 4:05 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Mighty Ted Dunning, I'd just like to say that the quote is badly out of
>> context and misrepresents the clueful gentleman quoted (The comment
>> actually leads off with the root problem being HBase's USE of ZK, NOT ZK).
>
> Fair correction.  I don't think I was the one who removed the context, but
> I should have been more sensitive to its lack.
>
> Corrections always welcome.  Corrections from Stack pretty much always
> accepted without question.

>> Nor am I sure what this is about.  Those actually working on making HBase
>> region assignment more 'robust' have not asked for the above; i.e. have ZK
>> make fundamental changes in the way it operates, though it is working as
>> advertised, just to 'fix' a downstream project's misuse.
>
> See previous general principle.  This is much more compatible with what I
> remember of the strategies being used in the HBase Master.
+
Thawan Kooburat 2014-01-25, 02:49
+
陈迪豪 2014-01-26, 02:33