MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop 2.0.5 datanode heartbeat issue

+
orahad bigdata 2013-08-30, 17:56
+
Jing Zhao 2013-08-30, 18:23
Re: hadoop 2.0.5 datanode heartbeat issue
Thanks Jitendra,

I have restarted my DataNode and suddenly it works for me :) now it's
connected to both NN's.

Do you know why this issue occurred?

Thanks

+