MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to find HDFS folders file count.

How to find HDFS folders file count.
Hi Guys,

We have done moving local file to HDFS
hadoop fs -copyFromLocal

we have verified some of the file missing in the HDFS, We want validate
source to destination.

We have already have source files count

How to find HDFS folder file count please guide me.

hadoop.apache.org/docs/r0.20.2/hdfs_shell.html#count
hadoop fs -count -q