HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96 version in apache maven repo

0.96 version in apache maven repo
Hi.
Who manages the snapshots that are published to Apache repos?
I am looking at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-common/0.96.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT/
 and I see that this has some version built on Sep 9.

Is -SNAPSHOT version it supposed to be updated by regular build? Are RCs
supposed to go there?

Any objection to me publishing a recent build?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE