HBase, mail # dev - HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.
Enis Söztutar 2012-09-13, 23:42
Can we exclude the generated classes. For clover code coverage, we do
exclude those (see pom.xml).

Thanks,
Enis