Hive >> mail # user >> Adding jar files when running hive in hwi mode or hiveserver mode

Adding jar files when running hive in hwi mode or hiveserver mode
When I run hive in cli mode, I add the hive_contrib.jar file using this
command:

hive> add jar lib/hive_contrib.jar

Is there a way to do this automatically when running hive in hwi or
hiveserver modes? Or do I have to add the jar file explicitly to any of the
startup scripts?