Flume >> mail # dev >> Eclipse Code Formatting Guidelines for Apache Flume Source Code

Re: Eclipse Code Formatting Guidelines for Apache Flume Source Code
I try to just follow these 4 rules:

1. Lines strictly <= 80 chars
2. No tabs and trailing whitespace
3. Intent - 2 spaces.
4. All if/for etc. have curly braces, even if it is just one line and starting curly braces appear after the if/for/while/try etc in the same line.

You can configure most IDEs to do this automatically for you.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan