Drill >> mail # dev >> Challenge in creating of sqlline.bat due to windows limitation

RE: Challenge in creating of sqlline.bat due to windows limitation

Hi Jacques,
Sorry for the late reply.  The classpath is sufficient for my use case, which is the  most basic case.  The problem that I was facing is that the windows environment variables can't have value greater than 8191.  The workaround that created is to add the classpath to the manifest path in the jar file.
Regards,Ravi