Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop package for Windows and Linux?

Re: Sqoop package for Windows and Linux?
Hi Andrew,
Sqoop have a considerable amount of dependencies, so having only Sqoop packages without Hadoop (Hive, HBase) do not make much sense. I would therefore suggest you to send the proposal to Apache BigTop [1] which is an open source hadoop distribution including all the required dependencies.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://bigtop.apache.org/