Drill >> mail # user >> Slides on Drill Internals

Slides on Drill Internals
Hey Y'all,

I posted some slides on Drill internals that I've put together.  Just
a start of what I need to write but hopefully will help get you
started.

http://www.slideshare.net/ApacheDrill/apache-drill-technical-overview

Thanks,
Jacques