MapReduce >> mail # user >> fsck -move is copying not moving

Re: fsck -move is copying not moving
Hi,

The -move will move any existing good blocks (salvaging the file's
remains) under the specified file, to /lost+found/. This is regular
behavior. To get rid of a corrupt file entirely, a -delete or an -rm
-skipTrash is normally required.

--
Harsh J