HBase >> mail # dev >> SkipFilter javadoc is incorrect

+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-07-31, 06:39
+
Stack 2012-07-31, 21:25
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-07-31, 21:30
Re: SkipFilter javadoc is incorrect
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Shrijeet Paliwal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Stack,
> We do have unit test for SkipFilter. I skimmed through the test yesterday
> and it appeared to do the right thing. Just the example author came up in
> docs is misleading. I will check unit test again. Filed
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6481 . Will submit patch.

Verified unit tests and filter itself is behaving as expected. Only example
need to be fixed. Will submit a patch.
> -Shrijeet
>

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Shrijeet Paliwal
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Please correct me if I am getting this wrong.
>> >

>> Do we have a unit test for SkipFilter?  Does its operation agree or
>> disagree w/ your finding?  Otherwise, I'd just go w/ your finding
>> Shrijeet.  Any chance of a patch?
>>
>> Good on you Shrijeet.
>>
>> St.Ack

+