HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: M/R Staticstics

Re: M/R Staticstics
do you see "retired jobs" on job tracker page. There is also "job tracker
history" on the bottom of page.

something like this http://nn.zettabyte.com:50030/jobtracker.jsp

Thanks and Regards,

Rishi Yadav
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 7:36 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I submit a simple "Hello World" M/R job like WordCount it takes less
> than 5 seconds. The texts show numerous methods for monitoring M/R jobs as
> they are happening but I have yet to see any that show statistics about a
> job after it has completed. Obviously simple jobs that take a short amount
> of time don't allow time to fire up any web mage or monitoring tool to see
> how it progresses through the JobTracker and TaskTracker as well as which
> node it is processed on. Any suggestions on how could see this kind of data
> *after* a job has completed?

+
rkevinburton@... 2013-04-26, 17:10
+