Accumulo >> mail # user >> Software used for benchmarking a cloud

Re: Software used for benchmarking a cloud
Graph-500 (http://www.graph500.org/) also has a benchmark that can be
adapted to Accumulo. That will test random I/O with non-uniform
distribution better than Tera-sort or continuous-ingest, but it's a bit
more effort to get it working.

Adam