Hive >> mail # dev >> precommit test tag

precommit test tag
I notice that in the Jiras where I add NO PRECOMMIT TESTS, if I remove that line from the description and upload a patch the pre commit build system still won't pick up this patch for testing.  For example, in the build output:

+ JIRA_TEXT=/tmp/tmp.voD5s6RxFu
+ trap 'rm -f /tmp/tmp.voD5s6RxFu' EXIT
+ curl -s -S https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4844
+ grep -q 'NO PRECOMMIT TESTS' /tmp/tmp.voD5s6RxFu
+ echo 'Test HIVE-4844 has tag NO PRECOMMIT TESTS'
Test HIVE-4844 has tag NO PRECOMMIT TESTS
+ exit 0

Where is it picking up that line from the Jira text?

Thanks,
Jason
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE