HBase, mail # dev - HBASE-1730 and HBASE-4213

Re: HBASE-1730 and HBASE-4213
Subramanian Iyer 2011-08-19, 04:27
Hi Nileema,

Absolutely no need for apologies. Actually I never realized that you were also working on the same and saw your patch when I was about to commit my patch.

I created a new JIRA (4213) just so that I can bring up an additional option to the table with out polluting or hijacking your efforts from 1730.

thanks a lot for your help on this.

Subbu