Hadoop, mail # user - Very strange Java Collection behavior in Hadoop

+
madhu phatak 2012-03-20, 05:52
+
Owen OMalley 2012-03-20, 05:58
+
madhu phatak 2012-03-20, 06:05
+
Owen OMalley 2012-03-20, 06:20
+
madhu phatak 2012-03-20, 07:42
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2012-03-21, 22:14
Re: Very strange Java Collection behavior in Hadoop
Jay Vyas 2012-03-23, 06:38
Hi guys : What the latest, simplest, best directions to get a tiny,
psuedodistributed hadoop setup running on my ubuntu machine ?

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC