HBase >> mail # user >> Best way to query multiple sets of rows

Re: Best way to query multiple sets of rows
For Scan:

 * To add a filter, execute {@link
#setFilter(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.Filter) setFilter}.

Take a look at RowFilter:

 * This filter is used to filter based on the key. It takes an operator

 * (equal, greater, not equal, etc) and a byte [] comparator for the row,

You can enhance RowFilter so that you may specify the pair(s) of start and
end rows.

Cheers