HBase >> mail # user >> Why HBase reduce the size of data when writing to the disk

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-10-11, 06:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-11, 08:55
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-10-11, 09:05
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-11, 18:00
Re: Why HBase reduce the size of data when writing to the disk
@Lars: By simple put methods in HBase.
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do you write the records?

+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-12, 22:55
+