Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Storing Public Key As Column Qualifier

Storing Public Key As Column Qualifier
Is there any reason why I should not store a public key as the Column
Qualifier and an encrypted value as the Value in a record? The idea is
that my scan would return a set of encrypted values which would be
unencrypted by the application using a private key. This is only works
for simple data but it does allow each record to have a different
encryption key pair.