Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-04-04, 21:43
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-04, 23:43
+
Robert Evans 2012-06-04, 15:05
+
Jagat 2012-06-04, 17:22
+
JAGANADH G 2012-06-19, 03:03
+
Jagat Singh 2012-06-19, 03:14
+
JAGANADH G 2012-06-19, 03:44
Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Jagat Singh 2012-06-19, 03:48
Thank you,

Would you be willing to volunteer for editing some document also along with
code?

If you go through the links in Jira you can have idea about work done till
now and then you can join accordingly.

Just email me.

Thanks,

Jagat Singh

-----------
Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.
On 19-Jun-2012 9:15 AM, "JAGANADH G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Jagat Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi ,
> >
> > Can you update this link in Jira which Robert created so that we can
> merge
> > what ever we can into code examples.
> >

> Hi Jagat
>
> Done