Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Jagat Singh 2012-06-19, 03:48
Thank you,

Would you be willing to volunteer for editing some document also along with
code?

If you go through the links in Jira you can have idea about work done till
now and then you can join accordingly.

Just email me.

Thanks,

Jagat Singh