HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 4th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 4th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Integration testing revealed HBASE-9639 last week. I think secure
deployments are common enough to make failing bulkloads a terminal bug for
this RC.