HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Region Size

Re: Hbase Region Size
Hum. I need to check but I'm not sure if HBase is doing the MAX_FILESIZE
check against the compressed size of the region or against the uncompressed
size. I will guess it's against the compress size. But I will doublecheck
into the code to confirm.

Are you looking for the compressed size? Or the "regular" size?