MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 22:55
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-27, 16:17
Bobby raises some good questions.  A related one, since most current
developers won't add Windows support for new features that are
platform specific is it assumed that Windows development will either
lag or will people actively work on keeping Windows up with the
latest?  And vice versa in case Windows support is implemented first.

Is there a jira for resolving the outstanding TODOs in the code base
(similar to HDFS-2148)?  Looks like this merge doesn't introduce many
which is great (just did a quick diff and grep).

Thanks,
Eli

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-27, 22:54