Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop expert --call stored proc failing "Column 'ORDINAL_POSITION' not found."

Re: sqoop expert --call stored proc failing "Column 'ORDINAL_POSITION' not found."
Och I see,
thank you for the insight Venkat! I'm not sure that there is a JIRA for that yet, so I suppose that we should create one.

Jarcec