Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.1 (candidate 0)

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.1 (candidate 0)
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.1. This is a maintenance release
of Pig 0.11.

Keys used to sign the release are available at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.1-candidate-0/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Mar 28th.

Thanks,
Bill