Pig >> mail # user >> Apache Pig + Storm integration

+
Sameer Tilak 2013-12-02, 17:51
Re: Apache Pig + Storm integration
Jacob Perkins submitted a POC patch. However, my guess is that this will
not be included in the 0.13 release. There's still quite a bit of work to
be done and we'll be working on it. You can track the progress at
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Sameer Tilak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,I remember Pradeep had started discussion/proposal about Pig +
> Storm integration:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/Pig+on+Storm+Proposal
> Will this be released as a part of Pig 0.13? We are quite interested in
> this effort.

+
Sameer Tilak 2013-12-02, 18:55