Pig >> mail # user >> Apache Pig + Storm integration

Re: Apache Pig + Storm integration
Jacob Perkins submitted a POC patch. However, my guess is that this will
not be included in the 0.13 release. There's still quite a bit of work to
be done and we'll be working on it. You can track the progress at