Hadoop >> mail # user >> migrate cluster to different datacenter

migrate cluster to different datacenter
Hi Hadoopers,

We have a plan to migrate Hadoop cluster to a different datacenter
where we can triple the size of the cluster.
Currently, our 0.20.2 cluster have around 1PB of data. We use only Java/Pig.

I would like to get some input how we gonna handle with transferring
1PB of data to a new site, and also keep up with
new files that thrown into cluster all the time.

Happy friday !!

Chen He 2012-08-03, 19:40
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-08-03, 21:19