HBase >> mail # user >> Possible to delete a specific cell?

Re: Possible to delete a specific cell?
Hi Jonathan,

Is that what you mean?

In the same CF:C
insert r1 v1 t1
insert r1 v2 t2
insert r1 v3 t3

Then you want to be able to delete r1 v3 t3 to see r1 v2?

This is not possible. If you put a delete with t4, everything older
than t4 will be deleted when the compression will occur.

JM