MapReduce, mail # user - CheckPoint Node

Re: CheckPoint Node
Harsh J 2012-11-22, 17:25
Hey Jean,

The 1.x, 0.23.x release lines both don't have NameNode HA features.
The current 2.x releases carry HA-NN abilities, and this is documented
at http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/HDFSHighAvailability.html.

--
Harsh J