Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?

+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 18:00
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 18:19
+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 18:42
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 19:15
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 19:29
+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 22:28
+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-07-19, 21:24
+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 22:32
+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-07-19, 22:49
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-07-19, 18:13
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 18:21
Re: Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-19, 18:26
Sergey,

Can you explain what happens with ephemeral nodes during snapshot and restore ?

Thanks,
Alex

+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 18:38