Pig >> mail # user >> fresher in hadoop

fresher in hadoop
Hi am fresher in Hadoop technologies,
I want to take part in any(hive, pig) related  projects( I used to be
informatica developer) and start off my career . All enterprises need
experienced professionals, I need your suggestions,where to find projects
on big data /hadoop technologies and willing work as a volunteer too.

your inputs are very valuable to me!

Thank you