HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Writes With Large Number of Columns

Re: HBase Writes With Large Number of Columns
Copying Ankit who raised the same question soon after Pankaj's initial
question.

On one hand I wonder if this was a regression in 0.94.5 (though unlikely).

Did the region servers receive (relatively) same write load for the second
test case ? I assume you have pre-split your tables in both cases.

Cheers