Pig >> mail # dev >> When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?

Re: When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?
You need to check in both author and publish.  The site is now directly loaded from SVN using what's under publish.

Alan.