HBase, mail # user - Re: Hadoop not working after replacing hadoop-core.jar with hadoop-core-append.jar

Re: Hadoop not working after replacing hadoop-core.jar with hadoop-core-append.jar
Mike Spreitzer 2011-06-10, 17:08
http://hbase.apache.org/notsoquick.html

is still out there, and its content is older than the book.  This is a
problem in itself, and needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
Mike Spreitzer