Hadoop >> mail # user >> Concurrency control

Re: Concurrency control
Hi,

Do note that there are many users who haven't used Teradata out there
and they may not directly pick up what you meant to say here.

Since you're speaking of Tables, I am going to assume you mean HBase.
If what you're looking for is atomicity, HBase does offer it already.
If you want to order requests differently, depending on a condition,
the HBase coprocessors (new from Apache HBase 0.92 onwards) provide
you an ability to do that too. If your question is indeed specific to
HBase, please ask it in a more clarified form on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] lists.

If not HBase, do you mean read/write concurrency over HDFS files?
Cause HDFS files do not allow concurrent writers (one active lease per
file), AFAICT.

--
Harsh J