Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-05-02, 19:56
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-05-02, 20:06
+
Daniel Dai 2013-05-02, 20:11
+
Bill Graham 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:26
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-05-02, 20:47
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Mike Sukmanowsky 2013-05-02, 22:41
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-05-02, 22:58
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-05-02, 23:02
Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi
Congrats Prashant.

Thanks
-- Prasanth

On May 2, 2013, at 6:02 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Prashant !!
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Prashant. Hopefully your contributions to Pig will keep flowing in
>> :)
>>
>> Ashutosh
>>

>> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Mike Sukmanowsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats!

>>> --
>>> Mike Sukmanowsky
>>>
>>> Product Lead, http://parse.ly