HBase, mail # dev - Refactoring checkAndPut and checkAndDelete to use doMiniBatchMutation

Refactoring checkAndPut and checkAndDelete to use doMiniBatchMutation
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 09:53
Hi

Currently the checkAndPut and checkAndDelete api internally calls the
internalPut and internalDelete.  May be we can just call doMiniBatchMutation
only.  This will help in future like if we have some hooks and the CP
handles certain cases in the doMiniBatchMutation the same can be done while
doing a put thro checkAndPut or while doing a delete thro checkAndDelete.

If we are fine with this I can raise a JIRA and submit a patch which should
be a simple one.

Regards

Ram