HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-04-03, 08:47
Re: Hbase ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master
Is this exception seen in the client side? Was your HBase still running
fine at that moment?

How many connections do you open in your client?  Which HBase version is it?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Ted Yu 2013-04-03, 15:54