MapReduce >> mail # user >> Unsubscribe

+
Kaliyug Antagonist 2013-03-01, 15:39
+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-03-01, 15:42
+
Kaliyug Antagonist 2013-03-01, 15:52
Re: Unsubscribe
Please unsubscribe me.  I tried [EMAIL PROTECTED]; got
the link; and confirmed it.  But I keep receiving the mail.  What should I
do? Thanks.

Zhu, Guojun
Financial Model Dev Sr
571-3824370
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Financial Engineering
Freddie Mac

   Kaliyug Antagonist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   03/01/2013 10:52 AM
   Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: Unsubscribe
Err..sorry for that wrong mail !

Done, thanks !
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Fabio Pitzolu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>