Flume >> mail # user >> Debug HDFS sink

Debug HDFS sink
I am using HDFS sink with snappycompression. After I write data and read
from the hdfs file I only see the keys but not data. How can I debug this
with flume?
DEFINE SequenceFileLoader
org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.SequenceFileLoader();

A = LOAD '/flume_vol/flume/2012/09/07/17/dslg1/*.snappy*' USING
SequenceFileLoader AS (key:long, document:bytearray);

DUMP A;

(1347065726395,)

(1347065726395,)

(1347065726395,)