Hive, mail # user - Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath

+
Stephen Boesch 2012-11-29, 08:56
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-29, 20:42
+
Stephen Boesch 2012-11-29, 20:46
Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2012-11-29, 20:54
Have you tried setting HIVE_HOME and HIVE_CONF_DIR?

--
Swarnim
+
Stephen Boesch 2012-11-29, 21:02