MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job does not run with EOFException

Re: Job does not run with EOFException
Maybe you have already done this, in which please ignore the
suggestion. Can you run hadoop version using the hadoop script from
the same location which is running the JobTracker and the client
program ?

Thanks
heamnth