Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Healthcheck using the stat command

Re: Healthcheck using the stat command
The problem with 'ruok' is that it doesn't tell you the state of the
Instance. 'ruok' might return 'imok' but the instance might not be serving
due to some other error. Only a 'stat' will tell you that.

-JZ