Bigtop, mail # dev - Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues

Re: Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues
Andrew Purtell 2013-09-27, 07:30
My mistake, I thought the agreement or interest in Phoenix earlier was in
the context of the 0.7 BOM. Thanks for considering it even now.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)