HBase, mail # user - HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big

Re: HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big
Kevin O'dell 2013-09-11, 15:30
John,

  Out of Memory Error.  You can add this to your code(assuming it is in
your release) scan.setBatch(batch);

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera